Wandering around and shopping in Mykonos town is a beautiful chance to meet old friends and great people. Seize every moment! Get a latte macchiato freddo or a cold chocolate at Kazarma, the ideal place in town for all-day coffee lovers. There’s so much to talk about, after so long 😉
Kazarma is the perfect setting to enjoy an exotic cocktail just before sunset with classic music passing through the sea breeze.
Our authentic Greek cuisine combined with our friendly staff makes for the ideal place to dine.
Kazarma has proven through the years to remain a gastronomic delight. Where history and taste come together!
Kazarma has always been a brand with a strong reputation on the island! Located by the waterfront since 1997, this historical building owned by Manto Mavrogenous, used to be the place where she had the weapons for the revolution! Casa de srms… kazarma. Since then, taste has followed through the years.
Fully renovated with a new all day concept that echoes European flare. Open early in the morning with savory breakfast dishes and special coffees.
The menu is comprised of traditional Greek cuisine with our creative chef’s touch.
Ingredients & Flavours
With so many choices on the menu, we recommend you try the following.
– slow cooked lamb in red wine sauce and fennel with country mashed potatoes.
– baby chicken in seven spices crust.
– local sausage in lemon sauce.
Are you a pasta lover? Make sure and try one of these delicious entrees.
-Sea urchin spaghetti filled with sea aroma…
– linguini vongole with clams, parsley chili and lemon zest.
Make sure and save room for dessert
– ekmek with patisserie cream, pistachio, ice cream kaimaki and homemade sweet cherry!
– Boudino…chocolate mousse caramel, vanilla ice cream Madagascar and smoked salt!
Our wine cellar has many Greek wines as well as choices from around the world.
Your favorite Island Spot
For all you seafood lovers you have come to the right place.
– fresh lobster and fish of the day!
– grilled octopus with Santorini’s peas and fresh onion
– crispy cod with black garlic and mesclan salad!
Always Something Special
Our kitchen is open and serving till 2 am. Kazarma is here for you, to satisfy your high standards with incomparable flavors and impeccable service!